The M. Delmar Edwards, M.D. Library is hosting an MLA Webinar on the campus of Morehouse School of Medicine.
Managing from the Middle: Balancing People, Projects, and Vision with Confidence will take place Tuesday, March 15th, 2016, from 2:00-3:30 pm. The presenter will be Pat Wagner and attendees will receive 1.5 CE contact hours.
The Webinar aims to:
- Help participants who have current responsibilities in middle management feel more confident and competent in decision making.
- Help participants who are interested in middle management gain insight into the challenges and strategies in middle-management decision making.
- Identify one’s personal strengths in middle management.
- Learn how to avoid micromanagement without losing decision-making oversight.
- Learn how to improve lateral relationships with middle-manager colleagues.
- Balance task-level duties with ”big picture” vision.
You must reserve your space to attend. Please RSVP to email@example.com no later than March 11, 2016.