Colleagues, you should have received an email with a Zoom link and detailed information if you registered for this event. If you registered but did not receive any information, first check your spam/junk folder. If you still do not see any message, please feel free to contact me.
The GHSLA Executive Board and planners of this Network Lunch are looking forward to seeing everyone!
A reminder that you will receive an invitation for the GHSLA Networking Luncheon on Monday, June 5th in the very near future. Please RSVP so we know how many people to expect.
- Introduction of new members
- News from libraries
- MLA recap: if you are a MLA presenter or attendee, please feel free to share some highlights from the meeting: poster/paper you presented or something interesting you learned
- Active shooter discussion — in light of recent mass shootings in Georgia and around the country, discussion of workplace safety. [Due to the sensitivity of this discussion, participants will be given the opportunity to mute their speakers. Once the discussion is over, we will let attendees know that they can unmute.]
- Open floor to other topics
- Raffle/Trivia gift cards will be awarded
You should have received an email with the link to RSVP for this event. If you did not receive it, please contact me.
The Emory University’s Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library (WHSC Library) will be celebrating our 100 years of service this year. In celebration of our anniversary, we will be hosting a free webinar with our guest, John Banja, PhD, a medical ethicists at Emory University. “Dr. Banja will reflect on ‘seismic’ changes he has witnessed, and how health care technology will continue to shape and challenge health care delivery in the United States.”
Event: Free Webinar – “The Only Constant is Change: Power in Healthcare Economics and Technology Over the Last 40 Year”
Speaker: John Banja, PhD – Emory Center for Ethics
Date: Thursday, April 20, 1pm – 2pm
Colleagues, mark your calendars. The Networking Lunch will be on Monday, June 5th from Noon -2 pm. More details to come!
In case you didn’t get the email…
GHSLA will host a virtual networking lunch in early June, and we would love to have a great turnout for lunch, lively conversations, themed breakout rooms, a vendor update, and PRIZES!
Please fill out this Doodle Poll to vote for your preferred date by Friday April 7th. https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/avQKrRXe.